Door to door cleaning
Term and Conditions
By using our services you agree to be bound by the following terms and condition which may change from time to time without notice.
- Price and Payment Terms
- All prices are inclusive of VAT and are subject to change.
- All invoices must be paid on receipt of invoice, or on delivery.
- We reserve the right to retain your goods until payment is received.
- Collecting or Delivery.
- We undertake to deliver your items when expected, however, circumstances may arise which make it impossible to deliver at the time originally booked. In these rare instances, we will inform you of the delay ahead of time and reschedule the delivery at your convenience, subject to availability.
- If you need to change your booking time for any reason, please inform us as soon as possible so we can rearrange your delivery.
- If there is no response or we are unable to reach you at the scheduled time, we will contact you to rearrange your delivery; however, we reserve the right not to accept an order, to cancel an order if this occurs repeatedly.
- We reserve the right not to accept an order or cancel an order if there is a reason to suspect our staff may be at risk of physical or verbal abuse upon collection or delivery of your items.
- Please inform us of any issues that may arise when attempting to access your property.
- We reserve the right to decline any order that requires collection or delivery above the third floor, should there be no access to a lift, or if it possesses a health and safety risk to our staff. We will undertake to explore ways of completing your collection or delivery, but cannot guarantee we will be able to do so.
- If garments are not claimed within 30(thirty) days we reserve the right to dispose of it as we see fit and shall not be held liable for any loss that you may suffer in such an event.
- All orders must be checked on delivery or collection- no liability will be accepted once the delivery is completed.
- Leather / Suede and Household Items Given the delicate nature of some leathers and suede’s, these items are cleaned entirely at your own risk, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage or fading as a result of the dry cleaning process.
- General Exclusions We cannot be liable for:
- Inherent weakness or defects in materials (such as sun damage/colour fading on garments and household items) which may result in tears or the development of small holes in the fabric that is not readily apparent prior to processing.
- Stains that cannot be removed.
- Any item which suffers colour loss, colour bleeding or shrinkage or damage during the cleaning process whereby the manufacturer’s care label instructions have been adhered to
- Any feather or down filled item
- Any accessory to or contained in the item, this means but is not limited to belts, buckles, buttons, broaches, beading, painted logos, leather trims, furs, signs, sequins, diamante’s, pearls, metals, zips, hoods, collars and inner linings.
- Any item that does not show cleaning instructions
- Any item that has deliberate crinkles or creased effects on the fabric which are removed during our cleaning process
- Any item with faulty adhesives or interfacing which leave a mark after cleaning
- Any item which, due to wear and tear or due to its integral nature is unable to withstand a laundered or dry cleaning process
- Loss Policy: We exercise utmost care in processing clothing items received, to avoid misplacement or loss of items. In the event an item/s get misplaced or lost our liability regarding any loss item shall not exceed 10(ten) times our charge for cleaning that garment regardless of brand or condition excluding leather, suede, and household items which are at customers own risk.
- Stain Removal: Customers must alert us to any stains on their garments when they leave it with us. By leaving your stained items with us you accept our terms and conditions. Stained items are processed under owners risk and the result cannot be guaranteed. We aim to remove all stains but in some cases, this is not possible. As much as we would like to guarantee to our customers the removal of every mark and stain from every type of material, we are unfortunately unable to do so.
- Personal Items: Please check all your garments for money, jewellery or other valuables prior to handing it over to us. If we find any valuables in your garments, we will make every effort to return them to you but we cannot be held liable for the loss of any such articles that are forwarded to us.
How it works
ADD ITEMS to your basket
Simply search through our various Door to Door services by clicking on the “Pricelist” tab. Add the services you would like to your basket.
Fill in your details
Fill in your details, including suitable times for collection and drop-off.
Complete your order by clicking the “Accept Quote” button, we will send you a formal quote over email. We accept EFT payments to confirm your order.